PROS, a San Diego based Internet Marketing Company has experts with over 75 years of mutual experience in internet marketing, web development & design, ecommerce, open source development, (Magento, Joomla, WordPress), SEO, PPC and mobile apps. We are Google partners with 15+ years of experience in Google AdWords. Our Magento experts have actively worked on myriads of Magento ecommerce projects and presented the customers with maximum exposure across the globe. Our Magento developers in San Diego have a thorough understanding of all Magento editions which incorporates Magento Community, Magento 2 and Magento Enterprise.
We have worked on hundreds of Magento ecommerce projects be it a small startup or a big enterprise in essentially every field ranging from health and beauty products, consumer packaged goods, high tech, wireless, software, and digital services. We have won various accolades in Magento ecommerce development, design, marketing and Magento SEO. Be it simple or complex, our experts are experienced in Magento e-commerce projects and development worldwide and are always ready to assist you.
Our Magento experts incorporate Magento Application Hosting, Development, Support, Design, Marketing, Magento Search Engine Optimization, Extension Installation, Installation, Modules, Shipping, Marketplaces (integration with shopping feeds), Product Listing Ads (Google PLA), payment systems(Authorize.net, PayPal) and all Magento editions (Community, Professional,and Enterprise) to help the ecommerce businesses improve and expand with and credible solutions for Magento ecommerce.
Why Choose Magento as an eCommerce Platform?
- 100% open source
- Catalog and product management
- Customizable design and themes
- High-end features including product tagging, and multi-address shipping
- Products of all variety from simple to configurable to virtual
- SEO & Google product friendly architecture, sales, upsells, cross-sells
- Adjustable, sturdy and scalable
- Advanced shipping, checkout, and payment arrangements
- Supports multi-site/multi- stores/marketplaces
PROS Magento eCommerce comprises the following:
- Strategy and devising
- Research on audience
- Multi-store setups
- Customer loyalty and rewards program using SweetTooth
- All Magento editions: Community, Professional, and Enterprise
- 3rd party application integration (CRM, ERP, email)
- Multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian)
- Custom development specs and prototypes
- Search engine friendly
- Easy integration with shipping services like FedEx and USPS
- Open source CMS solution integration
- Conversion and Key Performance Indicators optimization (KPIs)
- Flexible bulk inventory uploading
- Community-supported modules
- Mobile commerce – mobile-friendly and apps
Magento is established on open architecture and with the support of several third-party extensions; it provides an exceptional degree of flexibility and options to interface with third-party web applications. Our experts know that adding an increasing amount of extensions to add functionality to Community Edition can cause a detrimental effect to performance.
In case you have Miva, Websphere, Netsuite, .NET ASP, osCommerce store, we have expert Magento Commerce developers and programmers who will guide you through the process of exporting your data and import it into Magento. Our specialists can help to customize your online store, provide consulting and custom development experience which is essential keeping in mind the advancements in ecommerce market. We use the powerful Magento Commerce framework that matches the requirements of every business.
For more info, contact our Magento Development Company in San Diego for a FREE consultation or call us today at 619.567.9322.